- The Exhibition showcases 13 whole-body specimens and more than 260 organs and partial body specimens.
- These real human bodies have been meticulously dissected and preserved through an innovative polymer process.
- The bodies are respectfully presented, giving visitors the opportunity to view the beauty and complexity of their own organs and systems.
- The Exhibition provides an up-close look inside our skeletal, muscular, respiratory, nervous, digestive, reproductive/urinary, fetal (optional) and the treated body.
- Authentic human specimens on display to illustrate health concerns such as cirrhosis of the liver, arthritis, smoking and over-eating.
- A healthy lung is featured next to a black lung ravaged by smoking in a vivid comparison more powerful than any textbook image.